Friday, July 9, 2010

Packing Up

More packing madness that fills our everyday:
Belle is loving all the boxes

Well, it is official. We have a moving date and, hallelujah, a home to move into. We feel so blessed and excited. Thank you to Kari and the girls for scoping out homes for us and for finding this one for us. We get to actually have a house instead of an apartment this time. I am ecstatic. I told Belle she could jump up and down on the floor all she wants in our new house. She liked that idea. Will is liking the idea of being able to work out non-silent style and listen to his music as loud as he wants without me freaking out about everybody else hearing it. I'm excited to not have to worry about the neighbors caring if the baby cries all night. I'm so excited to have a yard for the little monkeys to play in. Belle liked that, too. We are ALL looking forward to a roach free home. Best part of all! :) 
Will packing everything up so the cockroaches have no more hiding places. Notice the roach spray in the sink.

We are SOO done with cockroach phase of life. We have been obsessive packers. Taped all the boxes around every little opening and bagged all the Rubbermaid tupperwares so no passengers can hitch a ride with us. Last week I had one in my hair. YUCK! But our landlord sprayed and we bug bombed, and it is much better. We still see a few everyday, though. He is going to come spray again. So hopefully we don't bring a stitch of them along. We are going to bug bomb our house first thing when we move in, too, just in case! This is the most prepared we have ever been for a move. We pack and take care of other moving necessaties everyday, and so we have never been overburdened with work. Slowly and surely we are almost ready to go. Departure date - July 20th. Coming so soon.
What a cutie!

Well, wish us luck on our next journey!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you guys found a place! What a relief! And especially that it is an actual house. That will be so nice. I'm so sorry you have to deal with cockroaches....that is one thing I love about Utah, you rarely see them since it is so dry here. You will have to get me your address as soon as you guys get there. I want to send you something for the baby :) I love the pic of Belle in the box with her little hand sticking out...too cute! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete