Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Early Morning Sunshine!

Up and at 'em, bright and early! Actually I just had to get up and do one of my all night peeing sessions and couldn't get back to sleep. Luckily for me, this time it was already 6 in the morning before the no sleep bug hit me. It could have been so much earlier (like a few days ago 3-6:30 AM - no sleep). I guess it's getting me ready for no sleep when the baby comes. I think she'll be coming soon. She is locked and loaded (meaning she is in position) and pressing down something fierce. I didn't think it could feel this tender down there before the birth happened. Yowza! I've also already been having cramps and contractions on and off for the last few weeks, too. So oftenly, in fact, that when I do have them it's become a "whatever" because I've gotten used to it. Here's my prediction date - August 30th. It's a week and a half early, but it would be perfect because Will starts school on the 7th, and it would be nice for him to have a little time before that happens. And Kari is going back to Haiti to do more goodly deeds over there in September. So it would be helpful if she decided to make her grand appearance before then. Plus, my mom already has her tickets for the end of September, so it would be nice to be more healed up by then so we can play more. I'll be mad if she comes late! :)

I do feel very blessed oftenly. I only have to open my eyes and look all around me to see how very fortunate we are and how obviously Heavenly Father has blessed us. I love our home so much. It really does bring me joy. We've already started making friends in our new ward. And just two days ago, when we already figured he wasn't going to get either one, Will got offered two jobs within a couple of hours of each other. They were the ones he really wanted, too. They are both case manager positions. One is 32 hrs a week working with adults, plus benefits. The other is 8 hrs a week working with (his favorite) youth. I had hoped and prayed he would get those jobs if they were right for our family, and he sure did. Heavenly Father sure has been looking out for our every need. Will is so excited to start his jobs and go back to school, and that makes me happy.
Yesterday we had some friends over who have a little boy Belle's age and a little baby girl. Belle was so excited to see that baby. She just kept wanting to hold her. She then told me after they left that she wanted our baby to come out. She talks to my belly frequently. It's very cute. I hope her coaxing of the baby works! :) I'm terrified of being a mom again, but so excited at the same time. And how fun for Belle to be able to finally have a sibling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jill, I know exactly how you are feeling! Baby Isaac's head is definitely down, and he is doing something fierce to my bladder! I have also been having contractions, mostly the braxton-hicks kind but a couple of crampy ones here and there. Plus when he moves its pretty...um...uncomfortable (I think you know what I mean!). I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics! I am probably going to be induced Sept. 7th but I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to make it until then too! And the no sleeping thing...uggh I know how you are feeling there too! Between heart burn and potty breaks, I am up all night long. Oh well, it is worth it! Sure love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete