Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Poop Story

So Belle, Evie, and I took a little trip to Walmart yesterday. After we left I realized I forgot something, so I flipped around. Evelette was mad and hungry, so I was going to nurse her in the parking lot before we went back in. I took her out of her carseat and held her up against me when I noticed poop all over my sweater. On my arm and hands. And my pants! What the...? Cue Evie with a big grin. Evie had exploded in her pants. It was all over her, and now all over me. I tried to take off her onesie and in the process smeared poop all up her face. It looked like someone painted her face poop green in one perfect stroke up her head. Luckily she closed her eyes! Poop covered her from head to toe. Yes, even her toe. A few thousand wet wipes later, we decided to head back home. Nothing was worth walking in the store smelling like that! It was one of those moments where you have to decide to laugh or cry. So Belle and I decided to giggle quite a bit about it. It was the most outrageous amount of poop I have ever seen come out of such a little person!
 But how can you be upset with a face like that anyway?

1 comment:

  1. K, I laughed outloud when I read that! Only because we are in the same boat! Isaac actually had a blow out at Walmart the other day too but it sounds like yours was much worse! Luckily I had an extra sleeper in the diaper bag. Its the worst when you aren't at home too!

    ReplyDelete