Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day at the Lake

We are such an outdoors family. By the time spring comes around each member of the Flythe family is bursting to get outdoors, and we all get a little crazy about it for awhile. We have been playing outdoors much and loving it. For Mother's Day on Sunday we took a walk around Centennial Lake. Loved it. We fed the geese some bread. Hmm... that was an adventure.
This goose did not want to stop being fed. He jumped right up and tried going straight for the bread. Will pulled Belle away and he kept following us down the path for awhile. It was funny, but I must admit I was a little worried it was going to bite Belle!

Looking over this bridge we saw a bunch of big and little turtles swimming in the lake. Very cute. Evee loved riding on Will's back. She is such an outdoor chic, too. If we leave the front door open she goes hauling for the outside and leans up against the outside glass door until she can go out.
It was a nice Mother's Day just enjoying one another's company. I truly feel so blessed to have such a special little family. It brings tears to my eyes when I picture my little family at home in my house when I am away because I am so full of gratitude for the life and the family that was given to me. I am truly a lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment