I hope they always stay close.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Best Sister Friends
So I was just thinking about my sweet girls and their darling friendship. I love the way they love each other. Sure they have their not so tender moments, but most of the time they just love each other's company. They play together all the time. Typically if they're not together, they are looking for each other. It is so lovely that they entertain each other, but even more than that it brings such a joyful feeling to my heart. There is a love that comes from watching your spouse with your child, and in a similar way I feel such feelings of love watching my children love each other that adds to the love I already feel for them.

I hope they always stay close.
I hope they always stay close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope they do too. They are cute sisters. Belle was such a wonderful big sister today at playgroup. I can imagine she is at home as well. Too sweet. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove that. I can't wait (well yes I can but you know what I mean) for Connor to have a sibling to see how they interact. These are such sweet memories to have written down for them.
ReplyDelete