Saturday, February 1, 2014

Women Moving Mountains

Came across this picture/quote on Pinterest...


...and I felt a stirring inside. I think we as women are more powerful than we believe. I am reminded of a quote I love by President Hinckley, "I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass."

Good stuff.

3 comments:

  1. So true and so beautiful. And...so you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the words of an apostle (i wrote down the quote but not the speaker). some years ago.... "And the women are inherently righteous, prepared to move that mountain, and passionate for cause. Yes, it is a women's nature to cause nature to bow until each corner of the earth is full of good."

    ReplyDelete