Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eighty Degrees

Yesterday it was eighty degrees, so you can bet I blew off my homework and we went and played. We went to Centennial Park (or the Princess Park as we call it). We played on the playground and went for a walk around the lake. Fun times with my little ladies.

Belle's all hot and sweaty from running around continuously for an hour straight. She slept GREAT afterward! :)

I thought I would put this one on to show her two little teeth on the bottom.

Going for a walk. Belle has hated strollers since she has been able to walk, so we bought a one child stroller for Evee. Since Evee has been here, Beanie has wanted to ride in a stroller. Go figure! Anyway, this is how we cruise now - both girls in the stroller.

4 comments:

  1. What sweet little girls. I miss being part of their "Growing Up" time. Too much like when we were little. How often did our aunts and uncles feel like they were missing our "Growing Up" time? Give them big hugs for me and remind my Belle Belle that I love her. I love you too, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evee looks so grown up in that one with the teeth. Your girls are so adorable, and so are you!! :) Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't the weather great! You are awesome to blow your homework off and spend time with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It was in the 80's when we went to Vegas and then we came back to like the 50's! lol Your girls are so stinkin' cute, and Evee looks so big! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete