Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hot Date

Last night Kari took the girls overnight so Will and I could have some time to ourselves. It was awesome. It's been WAY too long since we have been out just the two of us. Will said it felt like when we were dating before we were married, and I had to agree. We were silly and carefree.

Will cannot take a serious picture for anything. He absolutely hates pictures, but he at least was being silly this time.




Finally! It took five different shots of him saying he would be normal the next time before he was actually smiling regular.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You guys are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you guys! I was just thinking the other day about when we all went to Vegas, do you remember that? That was such a fun trip! Such good memories :) Oh and by the way, these pictures make me MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally remember that, Kenz. Good times. You, Will, and I spooning on the floor and people sleeping all over the place! Ha ha ha! :) We miss you, too! This summer is coming quickly.

    ReplyDelete