Monday, April 11, 2011

Our family...plus a weird dream.

So the other night I had a dream after following the debates with the government shut-down. I dreamt that I was a primary leader, and all the children in primary were divided by two colors - red and blue. The two groups kept arguing and fighting with each other. I had to try and get them to calm down and take turns. I found that so funny when I woke up. Clearly I was a little too into it. :)


In other news, Will found out he gets to do his clinicals next semester at the place he is already working at, and it is paid. This is great news for us, because traditionally you don't get paid for clinicals. We are very happy. He is also doing very well in school, and he loves his job. He is very good with his clients and has even been sent an appraising letter from one of their therapists. He was employee of the month in February. I am happy for him in all his success.
I am looking forward to spring break next week. Boy, do I need a break! Being mom, wife, maid, and student can get very overwhelming for me, and I am already counting down to summer. I do love learning in the classroom, but I am so done with the homework part!

Belle has become a braver swimmer. Belle and I went swimming on Saturday, and she is normally to afraid to go under the water or in anything that sprays water. She was still afraid, but she ended up doing it anyway, and then she was fearless. She went under the water and in all the sprayers. She thinks she is ready for swim lessons. So we'll have to sign her up this summer. She is definitely my little social butterfly. She has so many little friends that she just loves playing with, which makes me happy. I always feel bad that she doesn't have siblings her age, but through our church we have made a lot of friends who have children. Belle knows her alphabet and is starting to spell out some words after she sounds them out. I swear I didn't learn any of that until I was in kindergarten!

Evee is now pulling herself to stand on the edge of the couch. And then she'll walk along the edge holding on. She is growing up too fast. She can crawl now, but still typically prefers to drag herself. She is quite the eater. I think that girl could eat all day long. Especially if Dad is feeding her. He always sneaks her table food. Luckily she has not been allergic to anything! Her little personality is emerging, and she is just adorable. She has the smiliest eyes and such a happy disposition. Belle and Evee absolutely love each other.

There's the update on the Flythe family.

No comments:

Post a Comment